“Caffeine have a great ability to understand our business, our culture and our current need to create just the right solution each and every time we work with them. Their creativity and design flair combine to create simple, yet effective designs and products for us which complement our programmes and offering, with a professional and exciting brand image“HR DIRECTOR, NISSAN TECHNICAL CENTRE EUROPE
What Is Internal Branding?
Internal branding is the continuous marketing of your brand to your internal audiences at all levels. This can also include your supply chain or key partners who are critical to deliver your purpose and branded customer experience.
Internal branding is another phrase for internal marketing but focuses on your unique brand promise, values, personality and the brand identity that informs and unites all activities. It adopts the same rules of great campaigning you’d use to market for customers:
- Segment your audiences internally so you can craft the right message to each group
- Create a message matrix that defines what you want people to feel, think and do
- Create highly impactful and engaging content that grabs attention
- Deliver consistently with a unifying look and feel over time
- Measure its impact and update accordingly
Our approach to internal branding connects your internal audiences with your customer promises and your brand values and aligns with the commercial objectives of your business.
How we help
- Create the compelling story that will inspire your audiences – the secret of great communications is the ability to tell a compelling story. Storytelling is how we best learn and also how we best pass on to others what we have learnt. Great storytelling is the starting point for all internal branding.
- Develop a comprehensive communications plan – the same story needs to be shaped and told in different ways to different people. We help you identify the key messages, channels, content that will be most effective for all internal audience segments.
- Create consistent highly visible branded content – just like external marketing you need to wrap your messages in a consistent and eye-catching visual identity that unifies every touchpoint, channel and audience segment. Derived from your brand identity but flexible enough to have its own distinct flavour for internal consumption only.
- Roll out, measure and adapt – we work closely with our clients as they roll out their internal campaigns to ensure that they are implemented successfully. This includes setting clear measures for success and using the results to adapt campaigns so they remain fresh and relevant.